September 26, 2010

Site Improvements, Follow us, and Thank You!

Hello everyone, Topaz here.


As you can see, the site is almost entirely updated! This change is for the better, and is a lot more streamlined and easy to use. I also took ads off of the site, as I've decided to make this a non-profit company! *applause* Thank you, thank you.


You can find a small interface at the bottom of the page, which is used to subscribe to our posts! Subscribe if you want to stay updated, and if you do, thank you! Also on a side note; please tell your friends and family about this website! I would like more people to enjoy what I have to offer here. This brings me to my next point. At the top of the page, there is a 'follow' button; this is Google Friend Connect. If you follow the site, there is a chance that people will see, and in return we get more views!

A big thank you to all of the people who visit the site already, and here's to spreading the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment